Welcome to Episode 49! This week’s conversation is with Alex Barrett.
Alex is currently serving as the Campus Pastor of Church in the Valley Alhambra. Summer of 2018 he will be moving his family from Alhambra, CA to Fontana, CA where will be starting a brand new church to reach out to the community in North Fontana.
- The Antioch Project
- The 17:6 Network
- Church In the Valley
- Hope Church
- Episode 1 & Episode 2 – Getting to Know Matt Sturdevant
- Episode 4 – A Conversation with Senior Pastor, Randy Lanthripe
- Episode 5 – A Conversation with Administrative Pastor, Thad Lanthripe
- Episode 6 – A Conversation with Senior Pastor, Josh De La Rosa
- Episode 14 – A Conversation with Associate Pastor, Ben McSpadden
Lighting Round Notes:
- Dangerous Calling: Confronting the Unique Challenges of Pastoral Ministry by Paul David Tripp
- The One Minute Manager Meets the Monkey by Ken Blanchard
- “If it’s not in your calendar, it’s not in your life.” Neil Walker
- Alex’s advice to his 23 year old self:
- Draw your plans in pencil, not in Sharpie.
- Be very openhanded with your life.
To Connect with Alex:
Do you have a question you’d like me to ask a ministry leader in a future conversation or a question you would like to ask me? Send your questions to email@example.com
Subscribe and you wont miss it!
Join me next week for Episode 50 where I have a conversation with Samantha Barrett (Alex’s wife)!