Welcome to Episode 41! This week’s conversation is a round table discussion with members of the teaching team at Hope Church in Fort Worth, TX.
Hear what Associate Pastors, Brian Cropp, Stephen Daniel and Ben McSpadden have learned about communicating, the importance of a personal devotional life and teaming in Ministry.
THIS WEEK’S SPONSOR: The Antioch Project
The Antioch Project is a 5 year, ministry leadership training program developed by the 17:6 Network for men and women who feel called to full-time vocational ministry. It provides participants hands on training and leadership skills development in a peer cohort under coaching. Students can also earn a Masters of Divinity degree if they join the Antioch Immerse specialty track.
- The Antioch Project
- The 17:6 Network
- Hope Church
- Episode 3 – My Conversation with Brian Cropp
- Episode 14 – My Conversation with Ben McSpadden
- Episode 23 – My Conversation with Stephen Daniel
- Episode 36 – My Conversation with Bruce Wood
- Episode 40 – My Second Conversation with Stephen Daniel
Questions asked during our conversation:
- What have you learned about communication?
- What is your average prep time for a Sermon?
- How important is your own personal devotional life when it comes to sermon prep?
- What have you learned about teaming together in ministry?
Book Recommendations from the Team:
- The Performance Factor by Pat MacMillan
- Communicating for Change: Seven Keys to Irresistible Communication by Andy Stanley
- Knowing Christ Today by Dallas Willard
- The Daily Walk Bible
Do you have a question you’d like me to ask a ministry leader in a future conversation or a question you would like to ask me? Send your questions to email@example.com
Subscribe and you wont miss it!
Join me next week for Episode 41!