Welcome to Episode 48! This week’s conversation is with Paul Worcester.
Paul is the Founder and Director of Christian Challenge at California State University Chico in Chico, California. Paul was first a guest in Episode 7 of the Ministry Mentor Podcast. We sit down for second conversation focused on the topic of Evangelism.
- Christian Challenge CSUC
- Chico Community Church
- Episode 2 – My Story
- Paul’s eBook – Making Disciples: Three Habits for Everyday Evangelism
- Article by Paul – Personal Ministry Targets
- College Ministry Resources from Challenge CSUC
- The Daniel Plan: 40 Days to a Healthier Life by Rick Warren
- Parenting: Is there an App for That? by Deborah Bullock
- Standing on the Promises by Douglas Wilson
- 3 Habits
- Pray EVERY DAY for an open door
- Create in Impact List
- Plan a time to regularly spend with those who don’t yet know Christ
- Paul’s Guide for starting spiritual conversations – F.I.R.E.
- F – Find common ground
- I – Interests (sports, etc.)
- R – Relationships (friends, family, etc.)
- E – Experiences with God/spiritual things
To Connect with Paul:
- Christian Challenge website: challengecsuc.com
- Twitter: @paulworcester
Do you have a question you’d like me to ask a ministry leader in a future conversation or a question you would like to ask me? Send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe and you wont miss it!
Join me next week for Episode 49 where I have a conversation with Alex Barrett!