Welcome to Episode 36! This week’s conversation is with Bruce Wood.
Bruce is an Associate Pastor at Orangecrest Community Church in Riverside, CA.
THIS WEEK’S SPONSOR: The Antioch Project
The Antioch Project is a 5 year, ministry leadership training program developed by the 17:6 Network for men and women who feel called to full-time vocational ministry. It provides participants hands on training and leadership skills development in a peer cohort under coaching. Students can also earn a Masters of Divinity degree if they join the Antioch Immerse specialty track.
- The Antioch Project
- The 17:6 Network
- Episode 4 – My Conversation with Randy Lanthripe
- Episode 5 – My Conversation with Thad Lanthripe
- Episode 6 – My Conversation with Josh De La Rosa
- Episode 22 – My Conversation with Todd Dunham
- Episode 31 – My Conversation with Jon McWhorter
- Episode 34 – My Conversatin with Cody Flannery
- Orangecrest Community Church
- Hope Church
Lighting Round Notes:
- How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- The Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis
- Defending the Christian Worldview Against All Opposition (Audio CD) by Dr. Greg Bahnsen
- “Methods are many, principles are few, methods change, but principles never do.”
- “True community forms when people are on mission together.”
- Bruce’s advice to his 23 year old self:
- Get serious about Scripture Memory
- Orient your life around a Bionically driven church.
- Your 20s are for training, take it seriously!
- Learn to ask Questions.
- Get around good mentors and coaches.
To Connect with Bruce:
Do you have a question you’d like me to ask a ministry leader in a future conversation or a question you would like to ask me? Send your questions to email@example.com
Subscribe and you wont miss it!
Join me next week for Episode 37, my conversation with Dr. David Bowman, the Executive Director of the Tarrant Baptist Association.