Welcome to Episode 34! This week’s conversation is with Cody Flannery.
Cody is an Associate Pastor at Orangecrest Community Church in Riverside, CA.
THIS WEEK’S SPONSOR: The Antioch Project
The Antioch Project is a 5 year, ministry leadership training program developed by the 17:6 Network for men and women who feel called to full-time vocational ministry. It provides participants hands on training and leadership skills development in a peer cohort under coaching. Students can also earn a Masters of Divinity degree if they join the Antioch Immerse specialty track.
- The Antioch Project
- The 17:6 Network
- Episode 3 – My Conversation with Brian Cropp
- Episode 4 – My Conversation with Randy Lanthripe
- Episode 6 – My Conversation with Josh De La Rosa
- Episode 31 – My Conversation with Jon McWhorter
- Orangecrest Community Church
- NorthStar Training Program
Lighting Round Notes:
- “No joy can excel that of the soldier of Christ: Jesus reveals Himself so graciously, and gives such sweet refreshment, that the warrior feels more calm and peace in his daily strife than others in their hours of rest.” Charles Spurgeon
- Cody’s advice to his 23 year old self:
- Walk aggressively and exactly whit Christ.
- Take very seriously each step and each decision.
- Get the right perspective & input from the right people.
To Connect with Cody:
Do you have a question you’d like me to ask a ministry leader in a future conversation or a question you would like to ask me? Send your questions to email@example.com
Subscribe and you wont miss it!
Join me next week for Episode 35, my conversation with speaker, consultant and author, John Strappazon.