Welcome to Episode 32!
This week we are taking a break from a conversation and I’m sharing a recent message I gave at Hope Church. The topic if this message is something crucial for everyone, especially those in their 20s.
THIS WEEK’S SPONSOR: The Antioch Project
The Antioch Project is a 5 year, ministry leadership training program developed by the 17:6 Network for men and women who feel called to full-time vocational ministry. It provides participants hands on training and leadership skills development in a peer cohort under coaching. Students can also earn a Masters of Divinity degree if they join the Antioch Immerse specialty track.
- The Antioch Project
- The 17:6 Network
- Episode 31 – My Conversation with Jon McWhorter
- Hope Church
- Dominoes Series at Hope Church
- Episode 2 – My Story
- Message Handout – Downloadable PDF
- Wisdom Conference by Harold Bullock:
- Divine Direction: 7 Decisions that will Change Your Life by Craig Groeschel
- Christian Ethics by Norman L Geisler
The Decision Train
- The Engine: Prayer
- The Coal Car: The Bible
- The Passenger Car: Wise Council
- The Freight Car: My Circumstances
- The Caboose: My Emotions
Do you have a question you’d like me to ask a ministry leader in a future conversation or a question you would like to ask me? Send your questions to email@example.com
Subscribe and you wont miss it!
Join me next week for Episode 33!