Welcome to Episode 28! This week’s conversation is with Rhonda Gayle.
Rhonda Gayle is the Director of Kids’ Ministry and Women’s Programming at Hope Church in Fort Worth, TX. She has been on staff at Hope since 2006.
THIS WEEK’S SPONSOR: The Antioch Project
The Antioch Project is a 5 year, ministry leadership training program developed by the 17:6 Network for men and women who feel called to full-time vocational ministry. It provides participants hands on training and leadership skills development in a peer cohort under coaching. Students can also earn a Masters of Divinity degree if they join the Antioch Immerse specialty track.
- The Antioch Project
- The 17:6 Network
- Episode 2 – My Story
- Episode 3 – A Conversation with Worship & Arts Pastor, Brian Cropp
- Episode 20 – A Conversation with Diane Worcester
- Episode 24 – A Conversation with Associate Pastor Jerry Roberts
- Hope Church
- Book List
Lighting Round Notes:
- What Our Mothers Didn’t Tell Us: Why Happiness Eludes the Modern Woman by Danielle Crittenden
- You Can Be the Wife of A Happy Husband: Discovering the Keys to Marital Success by Darian B. Cooper
- Generation iY by Tim Elmore
- Parenting: Is there and app for that? by Deborah Bullock
- “Be very careful, then, how you live—not as unwise but as wise, 16 making the most of every opportunity, because the days are evil.” Ephesians 5:15-16 NIV
- “To His glory we would live and in defense of His gospel we will die.” Charles H. Spurgeon
- “Deal with what IS, not what IF”
- “Do the next right thing!”
- “You can pick your nose and you can pick you friends, but you cannot pick your friend’s nose.”
- Advice to her 23 year old self:
- You don’t know nearly as much as you think you do.
- You need to humble yourself to others right away.
- Pursue what is eternal in you life.
- That feeling in your gut is the Holy Spirit. Yes, you have been called into ministry.
- Your life is God’s training ground for you and where He has you right now He’s trying to teach you something, so listen!
- Look up Hope Church right now! – HopeChurch.com
To Connect with Rhonda:
Do you have a question you’d like me to ask a ministry leader in a future conversation or a question you would like to ask me? Send your questions to email@example.com
Subscribe and you wont miss it!
Join me next week for Episode 29, a conversation with another ministry leader.