Welcome to Episode 23! This week’s conversation is with Stephen Daniel.
Stephen is a graduate of the Antioch Project and currently working in business as he wraps up his final studies and earns a Masters of Divinity degree through the Antioch Immerse Program. He and his wife and their three children live in Fort Worth, TX as attend Hope Church.
THIS WEEK’S SPONSOR: The Antioch Project
The Antioch Project is a 5 year, ministry leadership training program developed by the 17:6 Network for men and women who feel called to full-time vocational ministry. It provides participants hands on training and leadership skills development in a peer cohort under coaching. Students can also earn a Masters of Divinity degree if they join the Antioch Immerse specialty track.
- The Antioch Project
- The 17:6 Network
- Hope Church
- Episode 22 – My Conversation with Student Pastor, Todd Dunham
- Episode 2 – My story
- Episode 10 – My conversation with Lindsay Lanthripe
- Episode 21 – My Conversation with Christian Williams
Lighting Round Notes:
- “It’s impossible to be aggressive and confused at the same time.” Jim Anderson
- “People do what makes sense to them.” Harold Bullock
- 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
- “Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.” (NIV)
- Stephen’s advice to his 23 year old self:
- Stop trying to be funny.
- Instead, focus on what you can learn from others.
- Instead of trying to speak, listen.
To Connect with Stephen:
Do you have a question you’d like me to ask a ministry leader in a future conversation or a question you would like to ask me? Send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe and you wont miss it!
Join me next week for Episode 24, My Conversation with Pastor Jerry Roberts.