Welcome to Episode 2! In this week’s episode, my good friend (and future guests) Brian Cropp has a similar conversation with me that I’ll be having with my guests. This episode allows you to get to know me a little better and get a feel for the format of the show moving forward.
Special thanks to…
Lighting Round Notes:
- “What does the Bible say about that? – Thad King
- “People do what makes sense to them.” – Harold Bullock
- “For Ezra had set his heart to study the Law of the Lord, and to do it and to teach his statutes and rules in Israel.” Ezra 7:10 (ESV)
- “For David, after he had served the purpose of God in his own generation, fell asleep and was laid with his fathers…” Acts 13:36 (ESV)
- “For though I am free from all, I have made myself a servant to all, that I might win more of them. To the Jews I became as a Jew, in order to win Jews. To those under the law I became as one under the law (though not being myself under the law) that I might win those under the law. To those outside the law I became as one outside the law (not being outside the law of God but under the law of Christ) that I might win those outside the law. To the weak I became weak, that I might win the weak. I have become all things to all people, that by all means I might save some. I do it all for the sake of the gospel, that I may share with them in its blessings.” 1 Corinthians 9:19-23 (ESV)