Welcome to Episode 54! In this week’s episode I share some reflections and thoughts as I enter into a new decade of life and turn 40.
My reflections upon turning 40…
- God loves me more than I will truly understand on this side of eternity.
- God is faithful, my job is to trust and obey.
- Life is a journey, not a destination…enjoy the ride!
- I can’t go it alone. I need…
- Mentors & Coaches
- To be investing in others around me
- I’m so glad I picked an amazing Life Long Teammate, my wife Jessica.
- Never stop learning and growing.
- God uses the stuff on my plate to train and correct me…pain is often involved.
- There are 3 things I need to be continually working on…
- My personal walk with God
- My Faithfulness
- My priorities
- King and Kingdom
- My Stewardships, the “stuff” I own
- The Options, everything else
- When I set goals, I’m surprised at what I can actually get done.
Those are my reflections, but what about you?
- Where are you today?
- Where do you want to be?
- How will you get there?
- What is you NEXT STEP?
I challenge you to determine you next step and take it!
Do you have a question you’d like me to ask a ministry leader in a future conversation or a question you would like to ask me? Send your questions to email@example.com
Subscribe and you wont miss it!
Join me next week for Episode 55!