I love nothing better then sharing what I have learned with those who are eager to grow. If this sounds like you, we need to connect.
Here are 6 ways to connect with me:
- Search my growing site. My desire is for it to consistently provide meaningful content to help leaders grow.
- Subscribe to my updates.
- Connect with me on Social Media.
- Subscribe to my weekly podcast, The Ministry Mentor.
- Book me as a speaker. I’ve been speaking publically for over 10 years. In that time I have emceed more than 20 national conferences, spoken nationally and international on a variety of topics for churches and campus ministries. I’m also a Certified National Instructor for Walk Thru the Bible. If you have an event you would like me to consider, check out my speaking page.
- Hire me as a personal coach or consultant. I love doing one-on-on and small group coaching with business and ministry leaders who are looking to take themselves or their organization to the next level.
“Matt was a very enthusiastic and capable seminar teacher and leader. His teaching was energetic and clear, and also a lot of fun which made it easy for our people to focus their attention. Matt handled himself in a very professional manner which supported our goals for conducting the event. I felt like he came along side of us to serve our purpose and did an excellent job communicating.”
Randal Ranthripe, Senior Pastor
Church in the Valley
Diamond Bar, CA
“Matt did an excellent job in leading us through the time—creating a fun and memorable experience. At the end of the five hour event, the room was amazingly energized and people. He was engaging, winsome, clear and kept a good pace throughout the event. He was also very professional in his communication with the church leadership as well as our attendees. In a word, people loved the time, the material and Matt.”
Mike Poff, Senior Pastor
Cornerstone Baptist Church
“Matt Sturdevant did an excellent job of bringing practical application from what he covered and was able to present it in a professional and confident way. Many of our folks really enjoyed his approach to teaching and appreciated how approachable he was throughout the day.”
Josh De La Rosa, Senior Pastor
Orangecrest Community Church
“Matt Sturdevant was an excellent speaker and educator. Not only was he able to hold the audience’s attention and garner their participation throughout the entirety of the event, but he was able to instill a new desire to study the Scriptures for many who attended. His ability to get people interested in reading the Bible and learning on their own long after he has left is an invaluable skill.”
Bevan Unrau, Senior Pastor
Huntington Beach, CA