Welcome to Episode 33!
This week we are taking a break from a conversation and I’m sharing a recent message I gave at Hope Church. The topic if this message is something crucial for everyone, especially those in their 20s…a game plan for facing trouble.
THIS WEEK’S SPONSOR: The Antioch Project
The Antioch Project is a 5 year, ministry leadership training program developed by the 17:6 Network for men and women who feel called to full-time vocational ministry. It provides participants hands on training and leadership skills development in a peer cohort under coaching. Students can also earn a Masters of Divinity degree if they join the Antioch Immerse specialty track.
- The Antioch Project
- The 17:6 Network
- Episode 6 – My conversation with Josh De La Rosa
- Episode 31 – My Conversation with Jon McWhorter
- Episode 32 – The Decision Train
- Hope Church
- Dominoes Series at Hope Church
- Episode 2 – My Story
- Message Handout – Downloadable PDF
Biblical Perspective on Calamity and Trouble:
- Troubles are part of life in this world.
- It’s ok to call trouble “bad.”
- Obedience helps minimize trouble, but will not eliminate it.
- Disobedience will compound problems.
- God uses trouble for our good.
Game plan for facing Trouble:
- Before the trouble starts…
- Walk in wisdom.
- Pray for protection.
- Help others.
- During the trouble…
- Focus your mind.
- Confess the truth.
- Control you thoughts.
- Take action.
- After the trouble…
- Praise and thank God.
Key Guideline: Go to God in crisis!
Do you have a question you’d like me to ask a ministry leader in a future conversation or a question you would like to ask me? Send your questions to email@example.com
Subscribe and you wont miss it!
Join me next week for Episode 34, my conversation with Cody Flannery, Worship Pastor at Orangecrest Community Church.