Welcome to Episode 24! This week’s conversation is with Jerry Roberts.
Jerry is an Associate Pastor at Hope Church in Fort Worth, TX. He oversees the business office building and facilities for Hope. Prior to being called to vocational ministry, Jerry enjoyed over 40 years of a successful business career.
THIS WEEK’S SPONSOR: The Antioch Project
The Antioch Project is a 5 year, ministry leadership training program developed by the 17:6 Network for men and women who feel called to full-time vocational ministry. It provides participants hands on training and leadership skills development in a peer cohort under coaching. Students can also earn a Masters of Divinity degree if they join the Antioch Immerse specialty track.
Lighting Round Notes:
- God Owns My Business by Stanley Tam
- Mover of Men and Mountains by R. G. LeTourneau
- How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- The Making of a Leader by Robert Clinton
- Daws: A Man Who Trusted God by Betty Skinner
- Samuel Morris by Lindley Baldwin
- Many Aspire Few Attain by Walter A. Henrichsen
- “Many Aspire Few Attain” Walter A Henrichsen
- Jerry’s advice to his 23 year old self:
- You don’t have to be this way.”
- Don’t blow the opportunity.
- Learn everything you can.
To Connect with Jerry:
Do you have a question you’d like me to ask a ministry leader in a future conversation or a question you would like to ask me? Send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe and you wont miss it!
Join me next week for Episode 25, a conversation with another ministry leader.